An outdoor kitchen module for wood-fired cooking and especially for pizza lovers, with a charm and efficient Alfa Forni Nano pizza oven.
The NANO heats from 0°C (32°F) to 500°C (750°F) in just 10 minutes and cooks a pizza in 90 seconds. It's also suitable for making real Neapolitan pizzas, but you can also use it for breads, pastries and meats. Thanks to the revolutionary Alfa deflector, the heat is gradually released from the chimney, ensuring excellent performance.
This kitchen module is equipped with a large wood storage and a 3-drawer stainless-steel front element. Also included as standard are a logo treated basswood pizza peel and a cotton BBQ kitchen towel.
Parts & materials:
- Corrosion and rust -resistant powder coated 100% aluminium frame and cladding
- Aluminium legs
- Alfa Forni Nano pizza oven
- UV, frost and stain-proof polished granite worktop
- High quality 304 stainless-steel 3-drawer front element
- Pizza peel (treated basswood)
- BBQ kitchen towel
- Edge profiles with extra strong 3M tapes
- Stainless steel screws